alaTest is a leading global provider of social commerce solutions that help retailers and brands improve customer satisfaction and increase their revenues through the value of reviews. alaTest's award winning review analysis technology aggregates, structures and analyzes millions of expert and consumer product reviews from more than 2,000 international review sources.
alaTest also operates product reviews sites for consumers in 18 countries and has offices in Stockholm, New York, Berlin and Wuhan.
We are now looking for a "Customer Integration Specialist" in Stockholm.
You will be working with the Technology and Sales Teams, where the focus will be on technical investigation and problem-solving around client issues.
The goal is to ensure key clients’ success and satisfaction. To this end, we need to have a hands-on investigator on board. The person should feel comfortable looking at code, querying data and spotting errors in the data set. We expect the candidate to have the ability to communicate their findings to non-technically savvy stakeholders and also to provide process support to optimise delivery. Tools to remedy would include relevant process documentation, simple code and efficient scripts to automate the underlying processes.
The candidate will be structured, detail-oriented and analytical while at the same possess excellent interpersonal skills. It will be required to communicate graciously with all levels of the organization, both internally as well as with our clients. Thus, apart from strong technical aptitude, communication skills are essential for a rounded profile in the Client Success Team.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve the delivery pipelines. Ensure a fast process from beginning to end with a minimum of errors.
- Developing delivery processes and delivering quality to customers.
- Be in close contact with our key customers to ensure they are happy with the service.
- An academic degree or equivalent experience of database development
- Strong SQL skills
- Programming languages: Python and/or Java
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS and BASH-scripting
- Good team player and able to take own initiatives
- Excellent English skills. Our company language is English. Swedish language skills are not required
- You must be authorized to work in Sweden
- The position is located in our headquarters in central Stockholm, Sweden
- Strong technical aptitude; Driven and result-oriented; Structured with the ability to plan, organize and deliver; Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in an international team
alaTest helps brands and consumers keep track of product reviews, as they are published across the globe.
We analyze and structure reviews to give immediate insights in the opinions of consumers and experts.
Brands use our online tools to get access to our analysis and the content we collect.
Consumers can visit our websites, currently in 18 countries and languages, to decide what products are the best for them. As our content is integrated across websites in all sectors of eCommerce, consumers get advice on the quality of products where it matters most: where they decide to buy.
alaTest’s award winning review analysis technology aggregates, structures and analyses every day millions of product reviews from more than 3,000 international websites and magazines.
alaTest HQ is in Stockholm with international offices in New York, Berlin and Wuhan.
Be part of our mission to help consumers find the best products.
Be part of our mission to help brands understand their customers and make better products.
Please send your application with a short personal introduction and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state 'Customer Integration Specialist' in your application.